Daventry Veterinary Surgeon
We are excited to present a rare opportunity for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join a professional and friendly team in a well-established practice located in the beautiful market town of Daventry, Northamptonshire.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll need to have good experience in small animal practice and be confident in clinical examination and surgery, as well as being comfortable working as part of a wider team. You’ll need to share the values of being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, and possess softer skills essential for effective and empathetic work, such as good communication skills, mediation experience, and the ability to share knowledge and lead by example positively.
The role involves working 4 days per week at the Daventry practice, along with 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1 in 6 full weekends at the Leamington Spa Hospital.
This opportunity is perfect for those looking for exceptional career growth within a national network of veterinary surgeons. The package is highly competitive, and it includes:
- Salary package up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
We also provide relocation allowances for those who move more than 50 miles from their current address, and we can support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please don’t hesitate to email us for further enquiries.