Veterinary Surgeon – Crouch End London
We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our Zasman Vet – Crouch End practice in North London.
This role will be working alongside our Lead Vet to ensure the delivery of exceptional clinical quality and care within your practice!
This role works to our 4-day week with 1:3 Saturdays.
Full time salary package up to £67,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
– 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
– 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
– Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
– £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
– RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
– Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
– Accommodation allowance
– Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
– Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
– 100% attendance bonus schemes
– 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Crouch End – Zasman Vet have been part of the Medivet family since 2018!
You will be joining a 2-Vet practice with support from our fantastic nursing team made up of our HVN, SVN and VCA, with an additional RVN and VCA being recruited for!
The practice is equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound machine, tono-pen, microscope, in-house biochemistry and haematology machines.
Crouch End is just a short drive away from our Hendon 24-Hour Hospital. Here, you will have access to the most advanced diagnostic techniques such as CT-scan and MRI. You will also have access to their specialized services when it comes to more complex cases and procedures such as orthopaedics.
Our dedicated night team at Hendon 24-Hour also manage all out of hour care for the region.
Not familiar with the area? The surgery is based in a lovely part of London with a very village feel – lots of coffee shops, restaurants and Alexandra Palace right on our doorstep!
To apply please forward your CV.